Sunrise of Bethesda
Situated in an ideal Bethesda location, just steps from Bethesda Trolley Trail and Battery Park, our community offers a personalized lifestyle where we cater to your needs and desires.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Bethesda
A Fun and Vibrant Community
- 9-story community with monthly rentals available for studio, companion, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments; top-floor suites have balconies
- Our dining staff provides three fresh meals daily (plus snacks!) made with in-season ingredients
- With puzzles, brain teasers, mind expanders, movie nights, socials, and meditation, residents are kept busy and engaged
- Our residents have access to an award-winning therapeutic music app that helps keep minds strong and healthy
Prime Bethesda Location
- Located in Bethesda, Maryland, northwest of Washington, D.C., in Montgomery County
- Easy access to Bethesda Row, and D.C., with fun shopping, dining, theaters, and places of worship
- Minutes from Red Line Metro station, close to the Capital Beltway (I-495), with easy access to Northern Virginia
- Located next to Bethesda Trolley Trail and Battery Park
- Close to medical support at National Institutes of Health, Suburban Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Medical Center, and affiliated with the Johns Hopkins Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.