Sunrise of Bethesda
Situated in an ideal Bethesda location, just steps from Bethesda Trolley Trail and Battery Park, our community offers a personalized lifestyle where we cater to your needs and desires.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2023–2024.
Room rates start at $5,320 /month.*
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Bethesda
A Fun and Vibrant Community
- 9-story community with monthly rentals available for studio, companion, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments; top-floor suites have balconies
- Our dining staff provides three fresh meals daily (plus snacks!) made with in-season ingredients
- With puzzles, brain teasers, mind expanders, movie nights, socials, and meditation, residents are kept busy and engaged
- Our residents have access to an award-winning therapeutic music app that helps keep minds strong and healthy
Prime Bethesda Location
- Located in Bethesda, Maryland, northwest of Washington, D.C., in Montgomery County
- Easy access to Bethesda Row, and D.C., with fun shopping, dining, theaters, and places of worship
- Minutes from Red Line Metro station, close to the Capital Beltway (I-495), with easy access to Northern Virginia
- Located next to Bethesda Trolley Trail and Battery Park
- Close to medical support at National Institutes of Health, Suburban Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Medical Center, and affiliated with the Johns Hopkins Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of Sunrise of Bethesda?
The best time to reach us is from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, seven days a week.
Can I take a tour of Sunrise of Bethesda?
Absolutely. We would love for you to visit us and see Sunrise of Bethesda for yourself. Just fill out the form to request a tour and we will be in touch soon to schedule your visit.
What types of care are provided at Sunrise of Bethesda?
Sunrise of Bethesda offers assisted living, memory care, and more. Learn more about the care and living options available at Sunrise.
Can I bring my pet to Sunrise of Bethesda?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own pet with you. If you are capable of caring for your pet and it is appropriate for our community setting, we would love for them to join our family here at Sunrise of Bethesda. In fact, we even have our own community pet!
What dining and activities options does Sunrise of Bethesda offer?
At Sunrise of Bethesda, we provide three fresh, seasonal meals each day, which are crafted by our talented culinary team. You’re also welcome to enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day in our bistro. Our residents enjoy a variety of programs, activities, and events that help them connect, engage, stay active, and enjoy fulfilling days. Examples of our activities include group fitness classes, art and music, book and walking clubs, movie and game nights, social hours, live entertainment, local outings, and so much more.
Can I modify and furnish my own room at Sunrise of Bethesda?
Absolutely. In fact, we hope you will make your space your very own. Our design team is dedicated to creating safe, comfortable, and inviting living spaces, and we have a number of floor plans to choose from here at Sunrise of Bethesda.
How much does it cost to live at Sunrise of Bethesda?
Take a look at our living options & floor plans and pricing.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.
Get in Touch
Room rates start at $5,320 /month.*