Sunrise of Troy
Centrally situated in a prime Troy location, our community will inspire you to focus on your wellness, what brings you joy, and making the most of each day alongside good friends and neighbors.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Troy
Quality Care and an Engaging Home
- Spiritual exploration, musical performances, crafting, and popcorn taste tests keep our residents engaged
- Lead with a soup and salad or go straight to your entrée—dinner is an event to be experienced as you like
- We are one of the top fundraising performers for the Alzheimer’s Association, a testament to our commitment to compassionate memory care
- Many of our team members have worked with us since we opened in 2001
- Residents have on-site access to visiting doctors, a podiatrist, eye care, dental services, and a psychiatrist
Ideal Troy Location
- Located in Troy, MI, at the heart of Metropolitan Detroit's northern suburbs and a shopping hub
- Located on Crooks Road just south of South Boulevard and close to I-75
- Centrally located for many families who live in Troy’s surrounding cities
- Near Somerset Mall and many great restaurants
- Close to Beaumont Hospital (Troy), Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak), and Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.