Sunrise of Edina
Situated in a convenient Edina location, our community will help you stay as busy as you’d like with local excursions, outdoor spaces to enjoy, and places to chat with family and friends.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Edina
Situated in a distinguished and tranquil setting, our community offers so many ways to experience joy. Enjoy a stroll through our walking paths, gardens, and parks. Pamper yourself in our beauty salon/barber shop. Or take an off-site excursion to a nearby attraction. Our experienced team will work with you and your family to develop a plan that meets your needs with a full slate of activities that will keep your mind active, body moving, and spirit satisfied. Know that your care plan is scalable to meet future needs, so we hope you will make us your forever community.
Quality Care and Plenty to Do
- Invite your family—even the youngest members—to visit you and enjoy our grounds, which include a playground
- Residents enjoy off-site excursions to our area’s many parks and recreational attractions
- Private bathrooms/showers in each room, with access to a Bathtique, featuring a step-in tub and hydro jets
- We welcome pets with open arms and comfy laps
- Our residents benefit from 24-hour nursing support, two-person transfer and assist, and medication management
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in Edina, MN, on France Avenue, just a few minutes’ drive from Minneapolis
- Conveniently located on France Avenue near The Galleria, Byerly’s, Whole Foods, Southdale Center, Target, Centennial Lakes Park, and a variety of restaurants, pharmacies, shopping, houses of worship, and recreational opportunities
- Medical support provided by Consultative Health & Medicine and Twin Cities Physicians
- Area hospitals include Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Supported by numerous clinics, rehabilitation centers as well as home healthcare and hospice agencies
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.