Sunrise of Dix Hills
Our lively community in Dix Hills will inspire you to make the most of each day with beautiful living spaces, a variety of classes and programs, and cuisine that satisfies everyone’s cravings.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living and Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Dix Hills
A Fun and Bustling Community
- Some favorite activities include painting classes, bocce ball, and intergenerational cooking classes
- Two of our most popular residents are Nina, the cockapoo, and Buddy, our cat who thinks she’s a kitten
- Host your family and friends on our wraparound porch with rocking chairs and in our private dining room
- We promote respect and safeguard our residents’ dignity with safety measures like our enclosed garden
- We offer on-site medical care from our 24-hour nursing team, along with visiting primary care physicians, podiatrists, physical/occupational therapists, and portable radiology and phlebotomy services
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in Dix Hills, NY, on Deer Park Road (Route 231)
- Situated between the Long Island Expressway (I-495) and Northern State Parkway
- Close to Cold Spring Harbor, cinemas, shopping, and the Heckscher Museum of Art
- Medical support is provided by Huntington Hospital, part of the Long Island Jewish healthcare system, one of the state’s largest hospital networks
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.