Sunrise of East Setauket
Located in the heart of East Setauket, our community provides a maintenance-free lifestyle where you can focus on your holistic wellness and do more of what you love every day.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of East Setauket
You’ll always have something to do in our community—from spending time outside on our beautiful grounds and bird watching to instructor-led painting classes, card games, and entertainment. Like the rest of our residents, you’ll enjoy our packed activities calendar and anticipate our weekly pet therapy visits. Every one of our long-tenured team members takes great pride in providing compassionate care to our residents. We are proud of our Reminiscence Neighborhood, which is specially designed to meet the needs of those living with more advanced memory loss.
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Activities promote holistic living, with brain boosters, body strengthening, and spiritual growth events
- Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured
- Residents socialize and engage in the bistro, media room, piano room, library, living room, and sitting room
- Choose from various senior housing accommodations, including studio, one-bedroom, two room, or companion living
- On-site services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech, visiting eye care, dental, podiatry, psychotherapy, portable x-ray, and lab services
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in East Setauket, NY, on the south side of Route 25A
- Just east of Nichols Road and Route 347
- Our community sits in the heart of town between the East Setauket post office and Washington Mutual Bank
- Across the street from St. James Roman Catholic Church, which we frequent for in-house mass and mass trips
- Medical support provided by Stony Brook University Hospital, Mather Hospital, and St. Charles Hospital, with additional care available at the Stony Brook Technology Park satellite offices
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
CONTACT OUR TEAM TO LEARN MORE
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.