Sunrise of North Lynbrook
Located in a peaceful Lynbrook neighborhood, our community offers a lifestyle tailored to your desires, needs, and aspirations—allowing you to enjoy each day with social events and fine cuisine.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of North Lynbrook
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Residents enjoy lovely living spaces and can choose their suite from several floor plans, including a studio
- You can take advantage of engaging social activities, including arts and crafts, live music, afternoon socials, and yoga
- Our 24-hour bistro is a great place to visit with friends over fresh coffee and tea, homemade cookies, and seasonal fruit, which is served all day
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver and Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
A Convenient and Peaceful Setting
- Nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood in the town of Lynbrook, NY, a suburb of New York City
- Close to all the conveniences of Nassau County’s South Shore
- A quick drive to the Lynbrook and Westwood Railroad stations
- Thirty minutes from New York City via Long Island Railroad
- Close to North Shore Franklin Hospital, Mercy Medical Center, and South Nassau Community Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.