Sunrise of Lafayette Hill
Our intimate community in Lafayette Hill will help you enjoy a personalized, hassle-free lifestyle with plenty of opportunities to engage with hobbies and enjoy the local area.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Lafayette Hill
Sunrise of Lafayette Hill caregivers are champions for your choice and independence. We will work side-by-side with you to make sure your unique needs and personal passions are addressed in a customized plan that is developed specifically for you. Your plan will have just the right amount of challenge and support, with activities that help to boost brain power, keep you moving, and satisfy your spirit. Our warm and welcoming environment is peppered with cozy spots that are perfect for relaxing with a good book or having good conversations with fellow residents
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Residents have tremendous opportunities to express creativity with visual and fine arts, poetry, and dance
- Are you a dessert-first kind of person? No worries. Fabulous dessert options are offered at lunch and dinner
- Residents influence menu choices, providing requests for favorite dishes directly to the culinary arts team
- An award-winning community, our committed team has been recognized for dedication with the Horizon Award and holds a Bronze and Silver National Quality Award
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Lafayette Hill, PA, between Chestnut Hill and Plymouth Meeting with access to the PA Turnpike
- Close to Philadelphia and its surrounding suburbs
- Near multiple restaurants, movie theatres, and shopping centers, such as the Plymouth Meeting Mall
- Less than 2 miles away from the Whitemarsh Shopping Center
- Next to St. Philip Neri Church & School
- Residents enjoy outings to the historic Cedar Grove Barn and a Community Art Center in Cedar Grove Park
- Near Mercy Suburban Hospital, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, and Chestnut Hill Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.