Sunrise of Paoli
Located in the heart of Willistown Township and surrounded by nature, our community helps you enjoy the local area as well as our robust slate of programs and social events.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Paoli
At Sunrise of Paoli, you will receive personalized care from our compassionate team in an intimate and warm setting. You will find serenity in our community courtyard and walking paths, which are surrounded by wooded grounds. We encourage you to do what you love, perhaps joining a weekly lunch outing, taking a trip to Valley Forge Casino, or cuddling with our rescue dog, Oreo. Our community’s most popular activity is SingFit, a stimulating program that incorporates singing and movement for an engaging mind and body workout. We offer a Terrace Club neighborhood for residents living with the early stages of memory loss, as well as a Reminiscence Neighborhood for those experiencing more advanced memory loss.
Quality Care in an Engaging Home
- We work with residents and families to create a personalized plan that meets needs, wants, and preferences
- We take pride in offering a wide variety of activities that are tailored to our residents’ interests, such as music, bowling club, volleyball, trivia, socials, and so much more
- Our in-house chef serves up fresh, seasonal meals tailored to residents’ tastes and preferences
- Our Reminiscence and Terrace Club neighborhoods help our residents who are navigating life with memory loss at any stage
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Close to Everything You Need
- Nestled in Malvern, PA, a residential neighborhood in Chester County, PA, situated on wooded grounds
- Located in Malvern in the heart of Willistown Township, just minutes from Route 202 and near Wegmans and General Wayne Inn on Route 30
- Nearby various attractions for convenient outings, such as the Malvern Farmers Market, Paoli Library, Valley Forge, and People’s Light performing arts center
- Across the street from Main Line Health: Paoli Hospital, and close to several medical facilities and specialists, including podiatrists, dentists, eye doctors, and physical and occupational therapists
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.