Sunrise of Westtown
Situated conveniently in West Chester, our community helps you focus on your wellness and well-being by providing a variety of ways to pursue your interests and spend quality time with friends.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Westtown
Sunrise of Westtown balances independence and autonomy with support, services, and life-enriching amenities. Our experienced team members will partner with you to create a customized plan for success that meets your needs and preferences and can evolve with time. Our dining program features exciting cuisine, prepared by a team skilled in using fresh, seasonal ingredients. Many of our on-site activities are resident-inspired and all of our programs are designed to help you find joy in the world around you.
Quality Care in a Warm Home
- Meticulously landscaped grounds feature walking paths with benches, picnic tables, and family-friendly options
- Our holistic approach to programs means our calendar speaks to mental, physical, and spiritual health
- Designated Care Managers get to know residents on a personal level and provide highly individualized care
- Our dining program features three nutritious, home-cooked meals per day, prepared by our experienced chef and served restaurant-style
- On-site home care, physical therapy, and occupational therapy services makes keeping appointments convenient
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in West Chester, PA, just off of US-202 in historic Chester County
- 33 miles west Philadelphia
- Located close to fine dining, boutique-style shopping, and cultural events, supporting day trips and excursions
- Minutes to local attractions such as Longwood Gardens, Valley Forge, Brandywine Battlefield, Chaddsford Winery and Marsh Creek State Park
- Close to Chester County Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.