Assisted Living at Stratford Court of Boca Pointe provides just the right amount of support and service to balance our residents' desire for independence and their need for assistance. Assistance with activities of daily living by providing:
- Reminders and supervision (including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, orientation)
- Housekeeping and personal laundry assistance
- Linen and towel service
- Daily socials
- Scheduled transportation
- Regular status checks by 24-hour staff
- Daily activities designed especially for assisted living residents
- All utilities except telephone
Alvin Barshop Testimonial
It’s a really warm feeling the way they help. It’s like family, everybody knows your name and everybody knows who you are. The food is really good… you have somebody to talk to, there is always a nurse on duty so there is a tremendous comfort zone.
Tim Collins Testimonial
The staff that works for Sunrise makes it special and also the residents that live here. My approach with any resident is just to make them as comfortable as possible and help them in any way that I can.