Sunrise of Frisco
Located in a convenient Frisco location, our community helps you make the most of each day by enjoying our lovely outdoor spaces, enjoying your favorite cuisine, or pursuing your hobbies.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Frisco
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Our culinary team enjoys preparing resident favorites, including barbeque ribs and pulled pork sandwiches
- Residents are connected to the local community and often participate in charity work or attend local events
- Three bistros are fully stocked with fresh fruit, pastries, coffee, and juice to satisfy anytime cravings
- Full-service beauty salon on-site
- Our Safe Resident Movement program facilitates two-person transfers and Hoyer Lifts, essential for safe transfers during respite stays
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located 20 minutes north of Dallas in Frisco, TX, north of Route 121
- Just south of the Legacy and Warren intersection
- Minutes away from Stonebriar Centre Mall, Dr. Pepper Ballpark, Old Downtown Frisco, Toyota Motor North America headquarters, movie theaters, and restaurants
- Near Baylor Hospital, Baylor Institute of Rehabilitation, Centennial Hospital, and Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.