Sunrise of Plano
Situated in an ideal Plano location, our welcoming community provides a highly personalized experience where you can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle among good friends and fun neighbors.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Plano
Led by an experienced leadership team, Sunrise of Plano is warm and welcoming. We understand the complexities of leaving one’s home and moving to another, so we go out of our way to make your transition smooth. We have an active welcoming committee with resident volunteers who are eager to help new residents like you adjust to life with us. Our caring team members are thoroughly trained and our activities team is laser-focused on building an activities calendar that speaks to your passions and interests, making engaging an easy decision.
An Energetic and Warm Community
- Our on-site chef and our dining services team enjoy creating delicious home-style meals that residents love
- Residents flock to the dining room when our culinary team serves its famous Chicago-style pizza
- One of our residents' favorite activities is balloon volleyball, which provides plenty of exercise and laughs
- Residents can choose from a variety of senior housing floor plans to meet their lifestyle preferences and medical needs
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Plano, TX, a thriving, family-oriented city
- Conveniently situated at the intersection of Preston and Parker roads
- Easy access to the North Dallas Tollway, George Bush Turnpike, Highway 121, and Central Expressway
- Close to the Shops of Willow Bend, movie theaters, dining destinations, the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, museums, the Plano Symphony, and entertainment centers for the arts
- Residents enjoy exploring the nearby Arbor Hills Nature Preserve and attending shows at the Plano Symphony
- Top-rated medical care is located within two miles: Baylor Heart Hospital of Plano, Baylor Regional Medical Center, Medical Center of Plano, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.