Sunrise of Yorba Linda
Just steps from the Yorba Linda Towne Center, our community offers you the chance to focus on your wellness and holistic well-being as you enjoy time with friends and pursuing your interests.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living and Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Yorba Linda
Quality Care and an Engaging Home
- Residents enjoy trips to the Pechanga Casino, gardening, sharing coffee with friends, or attending an Angels game
- We offer a variety of homemade meals each day, prepared by our in-house chef from the freshest ingredients
- On-site Certified Validation Teachers who care for residents with memory loss and Alzheimer's disease
- Residents can access standard-setting medical care on-site, including physical therapy and podiatry
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze and Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Yorba Linda, CA, in Orange County
- Next door to the Yorba Linda Library and Cultural Center
- Across the street from the Yorba Linda Towne Center, featuring a State of the Art Cinema, gourmet grocery store, and a variety of restaurants and shops
- Minutes from Placentia Linda Hospital and St. Jude Medical Group
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.