Sunrise of Leominster
Situated in a convenient Lenexa location, our community provides you the freedom to live fully alongside good friends and neighbors as you dive into your interests and dine on fine cuisine.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Leominster
At Sunrise of Leominster, our designated care managers and compassionate caregivers work at your side to provide individualized support based on your unique needs. Our robust daily activities calendar is loaded with resident-inspired programs that will bring a smile to your face. Our community—team members and residents alike—are connected and involved with our local community. We knit blankets, crochet baby hats and mittens for children’s hospital donation drives, and host barbeques for city council members, police officers, and firefighters.
A Fun and Engaging Home
- Relaxing with music is a favorite pastime, as is painting and challenging friends to a game of Cribbage or Bingo
- Residents enjoy both the fellowship at mealtime and the tasty meals that are often based on family recipes
- Residents gather with friends on our patios and porches and then head to the living room for some piano time
- Our culinary team prepares meals using fresh produce grown in gardens that residents tend to on-site
- Residents meet with our on-site hairdresser and manicurist, and enjoy transportation to hearing and dental visits
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in Worcester City, MA, north of Worcester on Beth Avenue (Route 12), close to Route 190 and Route 2
- Minutes from the Mall at Whitney Field, Leominster Library, Leominster Council on Aging, Hanover Theater, Johnny Appleseed Trail, the Mohawk Trail, Sholan Farms, Entertainment cinemas, Wachusett Mountain and Fitchburg State College
- Nearby restaurants include Cornerstone, Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and more
- Medical support provided by University of Massachusetts (UMass) HealthAlliance of Leominster, UMass Memorial Hospital of Worcester, UMass Medical Hospital of Worcester, and the Fairlawn Rehab Hospital of Worcester
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.