Sunrise of Severna Park
Situated close to the lovely Chesapeake Bay, our community offers you the chance to enjoy the outdoors, connect with your passions, volunteer, and dine on classic Maryland fare like crab cakes.
Room rates start at $3,498 /month.*
Get in Touch
Room rates start at $3,498 /month.*
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Severna Park
A Fun and Vibrant Community
- From castle-like peaks to high-gloss hardwood floors, our community is as impressive as it is comfortable
- Residents get creative in the activity room, with opportunities to paint on canvas, craft, sing, and socialize
- One of our favorite ways to come together is to prepare and deliver meals to the local homeless shelter
- Our vibrant activities schedule is programmed to mirror our residents’ interests, passions, and hobbies
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in the heart of Severna Park, MD, nestled on 10 acres in Anne Arundel County
- Minutes from downtown Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay, where residents find tasty dining options
- Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment, including The Breakfast Shoppe, downtown Annapolis, Park Plaza, Annapolis Mall, the library and community center, and Annapolis Maritime Museum
- Nearby medical facilities, such as Anne Arundel Medical Center, Baltimore Washington Medical Center, Johns Hopkins Hospital, and University of Maryland Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of Sunrise of Severna Park?
The best time to reach us is from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, seven days a week.
Can I take a tour of Sunrise of Severna Park?
Absolutely. We would love for you to visit us and see Sunrise of Severna Park for yourself. Just fill out the form to request a tour and we will be in touch soon to schedule your visit.
What types of care are provided at Sunrise of Severna Park?
Sunrise of Severna Park offers assisted living, memory care, short-term stays, independent living, and hospice coordination. Learn more about the care and living options available at Sunrise.
Can I bring my pet to Sunrise of Severna Park?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own pet with you. If you are capable of caring for your pet and it is appropriate for our community setting, we would love for them to join our family here at Sunrise of Severna Park. In fact, we even have our own community pet!
What dining and activities options does Sunrise of Severna Park offer?
At Sunrise of Severna Park, we provide three fresh, seasonal meals each day, which are crafted by our talented culinary team. You’re also welcome to enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day in our bistro. Our residents enjoy a variety of programs, activities, and events that help them connect, engage, stay active, and enjoy fulfilling days. Examples of our activities include group fitness classes, art and music, book and walking clubs, movie and game nights, social hours, live entertainment, local outings, and so much more.
Can I modify and furnish my own room at Sunrise of Severna Park?
Absolutely. In fact, we hope you will make your space your very own. Our design team is dedicated to creating safe, comfortable, and inviting living spaces, and we have a number of floor plans to choose from here at Sunrise of Severna Park.
How much does it cost to live at Sunrise of Severna Park?
Take a look at our living options & floor plans and pricing.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.