Sunrise of Golden Valley
Located in a convenient Golden Valley location, our community offers serene surroundings, gracious amenities, a variety of programs, and fine cuisine to enjoy with friends and neighbors.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Golden Valley
At Sunrise of Golden Valley, we take “team” seriously. It’s the core of our dedication to helping you experience the joy of every day. Our entire team partners to champion your quality of life. You’ll see it in the thoughtfulness given to creating your individualized plan and the gentle touch of our beauty salon stylists. It’s top-of-mind as our chef prepares every meal and our activities coordinator plans each event. Our beautiful community is surrounded by walking paths, a garden, and a gazebo for residents to enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Fun amenities, like a Bathtique step-in tub with hydro jets, cozy fireplaces, and a bistro that never closes
- Our pet-friendly community welcomes furry friends with open arms and comfy laps
- Offering on-site physician visits, a nurse practitioner, and podiatry services
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in Golden Valley, MN, a suburb of Minneapolis
- Convenient access to highways 100 and 55
- Close to The Shops at West End (St. Louis Park), Ridgedale Mall, Kerasotes Showplace 14 and Willow Creek 12 movie theaters, Byerly’s grocery, and a wide variety of restaurants
- Medical support provided by Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Hennepin County Medical Center, North Memorial Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Good Samaritan - Ambassador - New Hope TCU, Northridge Care Center TCU, Golden Valley Rehab and Care TCU, Colonial Acres TCU, Allina Senior Care Transitions, and Consultative Health & Medicine
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.