Brighton Gardens of Edison
Situated in a convenient Edison location, our community is uniquely situated to meet your wellness needs and goals with personalized support and gracious amenities.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Edison
Financial Reporting Requirements NJSA 26:2H-29
Brighton Gardens of Edison, 2021 Medicare Cost Report
Brighton Gardens of Edison, 2021 Signature
Brighton Gardens of Edison, 2021 Balance Sheet
Brighton Gardens of Edison, 2021 Income Statement
Quality Care in a Warm Community
- Each of our caring team members is dedicated to providing effective, compassionate, individualized experiences
- With three care neighborhoods and on-site medical care, you can transition through life’s milestones with us
- 30-bed skilled nursing with 24-hour nursing care
- Proud to hold a 4-star skilled nursing rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Convenient Edison Location
- Located in Edison, NJ, on Oak Tree Road in Menlo Park
- Convenient to Route 27, US-1, I-287, and the New Jersey Turnpike (I-95)
- Residents enjoy shopping and dining outings at Menlo Park Mall and many are members at the nearby YMCA
- Minutes from Raritan Bay Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, JFK Hospital, and Saint Peter’s University Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.