Brighton Gardens of Middletown
Just 15 minutes from the beach, our community in Middletown will help foster your wellness and well-being with fitness-centered programs and personalized support.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Brighton Gardens of Middletown
From the moment you walk into our beautiful community, you will feel a genuine sense of family. As a resident of Brighton Gardens of Middletown, you will be part of a close-knit environment with good friends and compassionate caregivers. These team members will work with you and your family to discover your needs, wants, and interests. These discoveries will be the foundation for a personalized approach to your health, well-being, and happiness. You’ll love spending your time on engaging activities and digging into fresh, seasonal meals.
A Fun and Engaging Lifestyle
- Residents are active with the gardening and walking clubs, yoga, exercise essentials, and special social events
- Three meals daily with snacks—like angel food cake or mocha mousse—offered every day after lunch and dinner
- Genesis Rehab services and coordination of on-site services, like dental and podiatry care visits, available
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Prime Middletown Location
- Located in Middletown, NJ, recognized as one of the nation's safest towns, and a top choice for suburban living
- Situated on Route 35, just north of Red Bank, NJ, home to two theaters
- Location on Monmouth County highway offers access to shopping, dining, and cultural destinations
- Just a quick 15 minutes to the beach
- Minutes away from Riverview Medical Center and Bayshore Community Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.