Sunrise of Paramus
Our Paramus community offers an intimate and individualized experience where you can get to know your neighbors and enjoy curated programs, fun events, and fine cuisine together.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Paramus
An Intimate and Engaging Community
- We follow resident passions to build the activity plan, scheduling time to walk, craft, and watch movies
- Residents start their days with fluffy buttermilk pancakes, a sunrise omelet, or a bowl of satisfying cereal
- Residents host family and friends in the private dining room before retiring to the shaded porch to chat
- We are a smaller-sized community that was built with senior mobility in mind so getting around is easy
Easy Access to Everything You Need
- Located in Paramus, NJ, just 20 minutes from the George Washington Bridge and close to major highways
- Conveniently located, so visiting with loved ones—either here or at a meeting place off-site—is easy for all
- Residents enjoy trips to the Garden State Plaza Mall, the Paramus Park Mall, and the Fashion Center
- Near Valley Hospital, Holy Name Hospital, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, and Hackensack University Medical Center
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.