Sunrise of Holbrook
Nestled on acres of beautiful nature, our Holbrook community helps you continue staying active and enjoying your passions with creative and unique programs.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Holbrook
A Place for Fun and Engagement
- Zumba, afternoon walks, and exercise essentials—all part of our activity calendar—keep residents moving
- Knitting, crocheting, jewelry-making, and crafts help residents express their creative side while socializing
- Residents enjoy interacting with volunteers from Sequoya High School.
- A favorite pastime here is “horseracing,” you’ll have to come visit us to see what that unique game is all about!
- During the day, you’ll catch wafts of freshly popped popcorn and just-out-of-the-oven baked bread
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Holbrook, NY, easily accessible via the Sunrise Highway (Rt. 27) and the Long Island Expressway (I-495)
- Accessible on the Ronkonkoma Branch of the Long Island Rail Road and near the Long Island MacArthur Airport
- Minutes from Great Patchogue Lake and hot spots: BrickHouse Brewery, Hoptron Brewtique, and Blue Point Brewery
- Near Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, physician’s offices, and diagnostic centers
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.