Sunrise of Dresher
Situated in the heart of Dresher, our community provides plenty of opportunities to get involved with intergenerational programs, giving back to charity, and social events and programs.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Dresher
In our community, you will receive premier care from our experienced team in a warm, comfortable setting. We encourage you to spend your days doing what you love by offering a robust activities schedule that’s designed to reflect your interests and passions. We also have deep roots in the surrounding neighborhood and love to incorporate our location into our programming. Members of our experienced and compassionate team are on hand around the clock to provide highly personalized care.
A Fun and Engaging Home
- Residents favor exercising, live music, and jewelry making to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Our community is comfortable, featuring a cozy library, walking paths, a lush garden, and peaceful patio
- Residents enjoy visits from local students who offer lively band performances and share technology updates
- Our Reminiscence neighborhood is specially designed to assist our memory care residents who are living with memory loss
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Close to Everything You Need
- Located in the heart of Dresher, PA, and nestled in a residential neighborhood in Upper Dublin Township
- In Montgomery County, off Virginia Drive entrance to the PA Turnpike, 25 miles from Center City Philadelphia
- Close to shopping, dining, and entertainment, including Willow Grove Mall, Ambler Theater, Upper Dublin Library, and Woodmere Art Museum
- Near many medical facilities, including Abington Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital, and Jeanes Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.