Sunrise of Lower Makefield
Our vibrant community in Morrisville offers a maintenance-free lifestyle where you can enjoy your time connecting with your interests and socializing with friends while we take care of the rest.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Assisted Living and Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Lower Makefield
A Fun and Engaging Home
- Offering personal care, memory care, and short-term stays in southeast Pennsylvania
- Our dining program features three homemade meals daily, prepared by our in-house chef with healthy, fresh ingredients
- From morning strolls and sittercise to afternoon socials, crafting, and nature hikes, our residents stay busy and active
- Residents choose the ideal living arrangement, selecting from a studio, one-bedroom, or companion suite
- Award-winning community, holding titles like “Best of Bucks” for personal care and Alzheimer’s care
- Our community has earned both Silver and Bronze National Quality Awards by AHCA/NCAL
Easy Access to a Great Area
- Located in historic Yardley, PA, in Bucks County, in the Philadelphia metro area
- Conveniently located on Stony Hill Road, minutes from I-95 and Route 1
- Because Philly’s cultural destinations are just down the Delaware River, day trips and excursions are frequent
- Close to St. Mary Medical Center, Aria-Bucks Hospital, and Capital Health System
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.