Sunrise of Upper St. Clair
In our prime Upper St. Clair location, our community helps you enjoy the vibrant local area as well as a variety of curated programs and lovely outdoor spaces.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Upper St. Clair
At Sunrise of Upper St. Clair, you always have something to do in our warm and inviting community. Your day will be busy, engaging in fun activities and building genuine friendships. We organize regular and frequent off-site excursions, including to houses of worship. We’re also good at knowing the value of relaxing and enjoying the glorious landscape from a comfy rocking chair on our wrap-around porch. We look forward to getting to know you fully so we can prepare a customized plan that will meet your needs, likes, and goals.
A Warm and Engaging Home
- Our chef keeps your tastebuds guessing with our weekly “Chef’s Special” and dishes inspired by residents
- Resident-inspired clubs follow interests and passions, like reading, walking, crafting, and serving others
- Enjoy private living with a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suite or live with a friend in our companion suite
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze and Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
Prime Upper St. Clair Location
- Located in Upper St. Clair, PA, just minutes from Pittsburgh in beautiful residential suburbs surrounded by hilly woodlands
- The subway/light rail (the “T”) is within walking distance of our community
- Across the street from the South Hills Village Mall, with the premier Galleria right around the corner
- Nearby hotels and restaurant favorites include the Crowne Plaza, Bonefish Grill, Red Robin, and more
- Just a few minutes away from attractions such as Upper St. Clair Recreation Center, Mt. Lebanon Recreation Center, various churches, and places of worship
- Just a few miles away from award-winning St. Clair hospital and nearby Jefferson Hospital, Canonsburg Hospital and some of the best Pittsburgh-area hospitals, including University of
- Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Allegheny General Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.