Sunrise of Sandy
Located at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon in Sandy, our community helps you do more of what you love with a variety of hobbies and programs to enjoy alongside good friends and neighbors.
We are proud that our community has been recognized as Best Memory Care as part of U.S. News & World Report's Best Senior Living ratings for 2022–2023.
Get in Touch
How can we help you today?
Welcome to Sunrise of Sandy
Quality Care in a Warm Community
- Resident-inspired fun satisfies all kinds of interests, from baking and art to walking, music, and religion
- We focus on maintaining our community, from laundry to cooking, so you can pursue passions and interests
- Nurses are approachable, accessible, and help to manage resident well-being and complex medical situations
- Proud recipient of Champion of Quality Care award and Horizon Circle for Leadership Award
- We provide compassionate memory care for both early stage memory loss and more advanced Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
A Beautiful and Convenient Location
- Located in Sandy, UT, in a beautiful, safe residential neighborhood at the base of Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Residents enjoy visiting nearby coffee shops and parks, and marveling at the stunning Wasatch Mountains
- The Hale Center Theatre offers high quality theatre performances from the Mountain America Performing Arts Centre
- Minutes from Alta View Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.