Sunrise at Mount Vernon
In our historic Mount Vernon location, we have Northern Virginia and the DC Metro Area at our fingertips while also offering engaging programs so you can pursue your passions.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise at Mount Vernon
Sunrise at Mount Vernon is focused on meeting our residents’ needs. Our compassionate team, including our designated care managers and caregivers, will develop an individualized plan for you, in consultation with you and those who know you best. Our goal is to meet your needs and preferences—balancing independence with comprehensive support and services. Once a member of our community, we hope you will relax and socialize on our spacious outdoor porch and balcony and become fast friends with our resident pup, Cooper.
An Energetic and Active Community
- Residents enjoy three delicious meals and treats every day, prepared by our chef with locally grown ingredients
- Satisfy cravings by enjoying Monday munchies, sweet tooth socials, wine bar socials, and root beer float socials
- Resident-driven clubs, like the walking and travel clubs, explore and strengthen residents’ interests
- An activities program designed to help you stay active in mind, body, and spirit
- In-house chef who prepares three delicious meals each day using fresh, seasonal ingredients
Convenient Alexandria Location
- Located in historic Alexandria, VA
- Convenient access to nightlife and cultural attractions in the DC Metro Area
- Access to Route 1 and George Washington Memorial Parkway
- Residents enjoy visiting parks, the National Air & Space Museum, libraries, and the Outlets at National Harbor
- Nearby medical facilities include Inova Hospital, Fort Belvoir Hospital, Mt. Vernon Internal Medicine, and Fort Washington Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.