Sunrise of Pikesville
Situated conveniently in Pikesville, our charming community provides a maintenance-free lifestyle where you are free to pursue your interests—from music to fitness classes.
Room rates start at $3,192 /month.*
Welcome to Sunrise of Pikesville
A Fun and Vibrant Community
- We offer a robust schedule of success-oriented activities designed to enhance dignity and promote socializing
- Residents particularly enjoy our culinary team’s matzo ball soup, crab cakes, and prime rib
- Our activity calendar often features musical events and Zumba classes, two of our residents’ favorites
- Our friendly community cat enjoys curling up on his favorite residents’ laps watching a good movie
- Reminiscence neighborhood supports the needs of residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory loss challenges
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Pikesville, MD, sitting in Baltimore County, in the northwestern suburbs of Baltimore
- A charming country setting with fresh air and serenity, yet just minutes away from the Baltimore Beltway (I-695)
- Close to many cultural attractions for convenient outings, including Baltimore Museum of Art, Owings Mills, Senator Theatre, Irvin Luckman Park, and Pikesville Public Library
- Near both Northwest Hospital and Sinai Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the operating hours of Sunrise of Pikesville?
The best time to reach us is from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET, seven days a week.
Can I take a tour of Sunrise of Pikesville?
Absolutely. We would love for you to visit us and see Sunrise of Pikesville for yourself. Just fill out the form to request a tour and we will be in touch soon to schedule your visit.
What types of care are provided at Sunrise of Pikesville?
Sunrise of Pikesville offers assisted living, memory care, short-term stays, and hospice coordination. Learn more about the care and living options available at Sunrise.
Can I bring my pet to Sunrise of Pikesville?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own pet with you. If you are capable of caring for your pet and it is appropriate for our community setting, we would love for them to join our family here at Sunrise of Pikesville. In fact, we even have our own community pet!
What dining and activities options does Sunrise of Pikesville offer?
At Sunrise of Pikesville, we provide three fresh, seasonal meals each day, which are crafted by our talented culinary team. You’re also welcome to enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day in our bistro. Our residents enjoy a variety of programs, activities, and events that help them connect, engage, stay active, and enjoy fulfilling days. Examples of our activities include group fitness classes, art and music, book and walking clubs, movie and game nights, social hours, live entertainment, local outings, and so much more.
Can I modify and furnish my own room at Sunrise of Pikesville?
Absolutely. In fact, we hope you will make your space your very own. Our design team is dedicated to creating safe, comfortable, and inviting living spaces, and we have a number of floor plans to choose from here at Sunrise of Pikesville.
How much does it cost to live at Sunrise of Pikesville?
Take a look at our living options & floor plans and pricing.
Our Personalized Pricing Model
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.
How can we help you today?
Get in Touch
Room rates start at $3,192 /month.*