Sunrise of Pikesville
Situated conveniently in Pikesville, our charming community provides a maintenance-free lifestyle where you are free to pursue your interests—from music to fitness classes.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Pikesville
At Sunrise of Pikesville, you will find a warm community full of engaging programs and a friendly, experienced team. Located in Baltimore County, MD, our community has a charming elegance with a distinctive look and feel. Featuring a comfortable porch, walking paths, and secure outdoor patios in our Reminiscence neighborhoods, you and your family will find our senior living community to be welcoming and lively. Our passionate team is on hand 24 hours a day, and we are able to accommodate residents with all different acuity levels, including those with various stages of memory loss.
A Fun and Vibrant Community
- We offer a robust schedule of success-oriented activities designed to enhance dignity and promote socializing
- Residents particularly enjoy our culinary team’s matzo ball soup, crab cakes, and prime rib
- Our activity calendar often features musical events and Zumba classes, two of our residents’ favorites
- Our friendly community cat enjoys curling up on his favorite residents’ laps watching a good movie
- Reminiscence neighborhood supports the needs of residents with Alzheimer’s and other memory loss challenges
Minutes from Everything You Need
- Located in Pikesville, MD, sitting in Baltimore County, in the northwestern suburbs of Baltimore
- A charming country setting with fresh air and serenity, yet just minutes away from the Baltimore Beltway (I-695)
- Close to many cultural attractions for convenient outings, including Baltimore Museum of Art, Owings Mills, Senator Theatre, Irvin Luckman Park, and Pikesville Public Library
- Near both Northwest Hospital and Sinai Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites.
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.