Sunrise of Huntington
Situated in the historic West Hill neighborhood in South Huntington, our community enjoys easy access to local attractions as well as plenty to keep you active and engaged on our property.
Get in Touch
If you’re interested in learning more about our community, we’d love to hear from you. Just fill out the form and one of our senior living experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
How can we help you today?
Select from the options below to learn more about our community and how we can meet your needs.
Welcome to Sunrise of Huntington
At Sunrise of Huntington, you will enjoy living in our tranquil community—sheltered by trees and tucked away from the lively bustle of Long Island. Within a moment’s notice, though, you can be in the middle of all the activity, with easy access to New York City. On-site, you will enjoy our personalized approach to meeting your needs and preferences. Together, you and our experienced team of caregivers will develop a flexible plan that specifically speaks to your future and can evolve as needed to allow you to pursue your passions and find joy.
An Energetic and Active Community
- Our luxurious amenities and inviting common spaces provide unique meeting spaces for friends and family
- Pick from an ever-changing menu that our in-house chef makes from scratch to suit your likes and dietary needs
- The Baking Club, Wii Bowling League, and Laughter Yoga Club are popular, as are the Love on a Leash visits from our favorite furry friends
- You can choose a private suite or to live with a friend, significant other, or be paired with a compatible resident
A Convenient and Ideal Location
- Located in Huntington Station, NY, near West Hills County Park and the birthplace of poet Walt Whitman
- Convenient central Long Island location just off Jericho Turnpike and US Route 110, close to shops, dining, and entertainment
- Close to West Hills County Park, downtown Huntington, and the LIRR station with direct access to New York City
- Residents can walk through history on the Nathan Hale Trail that begins at the Arsenal on Park Avenue
- Close proximity to medical centers, including Huntington Hospital, Syosset Hospital, and Plainview Hospital
Life Tailored to You
We get to know you—your preferences, your strengths, your needs—so we can focus on your individual well-being. Explore our neighborhoods to see which one might be best for you.
We Help You Enjoy Every Day
Exceptional DiningYou can taste the difference in our meals. Using fresh ingredients, our in-house chef crafts a diverse menu packed with seasonal favorites
Fun and Engaging ActivitiesWith our jam-packed calendar of programming, activities, and social events, you can make every moment count in our community.
Robust ServicesYou can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle with services like housekeeping, laundry, trash removal, transportation, and much more.
Contact our team to learn more
Our Personalized Pricing Model
There are many factors to consider when choosing a senior living community, and we know cost is an important one. Every aspect of our care and services is highly personalized to best fit the needs and preferences of our residents, which is reflected in our pricing.
SUITE TYPEWe offer a variety of floor plan options, allowing you to choose just the right amount of space that fits your needs and lifestyle.
CARE LEVELBefore you move in, one of our nurses will meet with you to determine your unique healthcare needs. From there, we will select the appropriate care level for you to ensure your care and services are personalized to you. Your care level price is added to your chosen suite cost.
ADDITIONAL SERVICESSome services, including medication management, are priced separately from your care level. Depending on your needs, some additional service fees may apply.
Explore the Sunrise Experience
Hear directly from our residents and families as you consider the Sunrise lifestyle for your loved ones.